My Beloved is ONE alone; Everywhere my eyes seem Him only. In search of love, I came to this world, but after seeing the world I wept, for I felt coldness on all sides, and I cried out in despair, "Must I too Become cold?". And with tears, tears, tears, I nurtured that plant with tenderness which I had almost lost within my heart. Putting reason in the churn of love, I churned and churned. Then I took the butter for myself.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BINARY WORD SYMBOLS vs. duality

** WAVE-PARTICLE of Quantum physics .. remember for tomorrow
Demonstrates ideas in BINARY
Physics 'law of attraction' remember also


DUALITY HAS BECOME A TIRED WORD


duality
late 14c., from O.Fr. dualité (14c.), from L.L. dualitas, from L. dualis (see dual).



DUALITY is an English word that has arrived through European History from the Latin that was also another language that was writing and spoken back in time within the Roman Empire. It hit our shores with the Pilgrims and that dinner with the duality of the Pilgrims and the Indians. Working together just doesn't seem an idea I can find in that English word DUALITY that also gave us a duel with a couple guys walking paces and shooting. Dual is not an English word I personal find myself ATTRACTED to. Attract is an IDEA found our word electromagnetism.

Theology books abound focused upon the English word DUALITY. It has served its purpose and time for retirement. The on/off of electricity is called BINARY and this is a word much more applicable with light switches in our homes and computers on our desks.

The electrical chemical activity in our Central Nervous System provides us understanding of our being that in the past humans had so much difficulty in attempting to put into words. Our English word ATOM came from ancient Sanskrit, and a language that did not have to travel through the history of Europe. This word entered our English language in a form that accommodates scientists to get their heads around. The word duality just isn't cutting it. The on/off component of electricity and then you add in electromagnetism, we have some neat nifty words in this age!

That box that is sitting there with a computer screen provides an example of IMITATION. However, there is NOT the electrical/chemical component of our TREE-LIKE neuron cell found in our central nervous system.










No comments:

Post a Comment