My Beloved is ONE alone; Everywhere my eyes seem Him only. In search of love, I came to this world, but after seeing the world I wept, for I felt coldness on all sides, and I cried out in despair, "Must I too Become cold?". And with tears, tears, tears, I nurtured that plant with tenderness which I had almost lost within my heart. Putting reason in the churn of love, I churned and churned. Then I took the butter for myself.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CONCRETE THINKING : CREATIVITY OF CHILDHOOD

ABSTRACT THINKING DRAWS PICTURES - CONCRETE THINKING DRAWS IDEAS and frequently to receive attention from adults because of their fine motor skills demonstrated the child will lose focus upon their inner ideas and switch to actions that appear to please adults


FORCE
OF CREATIVITY
- THINK ELECTRICAL CHEMICAL TRANSFORMATION
in your body

CONCRETE THINKING
: CONNECTING IDEAS
Using your crayons you were demonstrating to others your fine motor skills as a child
THOSE PICTURE WERE SYMBOLS OF YOUR IDEAS

Your IDEAS living in your own inner world could not be seen by others.

When you drew a picture of a person with your crayon
YOU BRAIN WAS SO BUSYING CONNECTING IDEAS

Adults may had names for those ideas but to you they were IDEAS
that was like a FORCE within you

Others could only GUESS and could be wrong about what ideas you were taking from your mind and then expressing them out into the outer world by using your fine motor skills


ABSTRACT THINKING DRAWS PICTURES ... you were connecting different IDEAS in your stick people - that is CREATIVITY

ABSTRACT THINKING












No comments:

Post a Comment