My Beloved is ONE alone; Everywhere my eyes seem Him only. In search of love, I came to this world, but after seeing the world I wept, for I felt coldness on all sides, and I cried out in despair, "Must I too Become cold?". And with tears, tears, tears, I nurtured that plant with tenderness which I had almost lost within my heart. Putting reason in the churn of love, I churned and churned. Then I took the butter for myself.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

IDEA - a simple 4 letter word but libraries have been written about this word

QUANTUM PHYSICS ...

Ideas

idea
early 15c., "figure, image, symbol," from L. idea "idea," and in Platonic philosophy "archetype," from Gk. idea "ideal prototype," lit. "look, form," from idein "to see," from PIE *wid-es-ya-, suffixed form of base *weid- "to see" (see vision). Sense of "result of thinking" first recorded 1640s.



Identifying fantasies and separating them outer environment received by input given us by our sense receptors within the Central Nervous System where in the brain is an enclosed system.

No comments:

Post a Comment