My Beloved is ONE alone; Everywhere my eyes seem Him only. In search of love, I came to this world, but after seeing the world I wept, for I felt coldness on all sides, and I cried out in despair, "Must I too Become cold?". And with tears, tears, tears, I nurtured that plant with tenderness which I had almost lost within my heart. Putting reason in the churn of love, I churned and churned. Then I took the butter for myself.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SENSORY INPUT: My personal interest in Studying Physics as a unusal hobby (I've always admitted I'm a wee bit strange)

Our WINDOWS to view the WORLD around us:

PRIMARY SYMBOLS ARRIVING FROM CONCRETE THINKING OF CHILDHOOD
ORGANIZATION OF PRIMARY SYMBOLS IN OUR
PHYSICAL BODIES (an enclosed system)


CONCRETE THINKING


ABSTRACT THINKING


Senses are the physiological capacities within organisms that provide inputs for perception. The senses and their operation, classification, and theory are overlapping topics studied by a variety of fields, most notably neuroscience, cognitive psychology (or cognitive science), and philosophy of perception. The nervous system has a specific sensory system or organ, dedicated to each sense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense

UNDERSTANDING THE MEANING OF THE WORD IDEA WITH IT'S ATTACHMENT TO A MENTAL SYMBOL USED IN THE ELECTROCHEMICAL ACTIVITY OF OUR BRAIN

Example of my own ABSTRACT thinking with the IDEA from childhood given the name HOUSE by adults around me. If those adults called it a sksks NOT house
my brain would still attach it to the IDEA of
a structure with people living in it

WINDOW is a 6-letter word with SYMBOLIC FLAVOR, and also a great deal of mental associations attached to this English word in my own mind with its brain accommodating. The MIND-BRAIN interactions of two ENERGY systems standing outside the sight of human's optic nerves. The above picture taken in March of 2008 during the remodeling of my over 80 year old now one-bedroom home that I designed especially for me. I have a large window in my living room, and 3 sliding glass doors and a window over my sink in this small 700 sq. foot structure that functions to protect and nurture me.
CONCRETE THINKING WITH IDEAS
IDEAS attached to SYMBOLS in their outer world


THE BINARY IDEAS OF
NURTURE AND PROTECTION

(A long time ago these were stored in the ideas attached to mother and father)


These VERY crucial IDEAS for you as an adult could have been initiated during this stage of concrete cognition

Adults need to know how they can NURTURE and PROTECT themselves as a task before entering adulthood.




No comments:

Post a Comment