My Beloved is ONE alone; Everywhere my eyes seem Him only. In search of love, I came to this world, but after seeing the world I wept, for I felt coldness on all sides, and I cried out in despair, "Must I too Become cold?". And with tears, tears, tears, I nurtured that plant with tenderness which I had almost lost within my heart. Putting reason in the churn of love, I churned and churned. Then I took the butter for myself.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ENCLOSED SYSTEM a vital IDEA in understanding your own response of STRESS

APPLYING THE IDEA OF CLOSED SYSTEMS TO EVERY DAY LIFE IS DIFFICULT IN THE BEGINNING

A SYMBOL: CIRCLE

We each made a place for the IDEA of closed systems to ATTACH within the closed system of our brain.
The brain is a closed system within our CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM another CLOSED SYSTEM.

When we learned how to draw a simple circle during the
CONCRETE thinking stage of our brain's development we were busying making an ACCOMMODATION in our brain for IDEAS to be attached when we birthed ABSTRACT THINKING around the times of our puberty.
Our brain ATTACHES IDEAS to SYMBOLS and NOT TO SPECIFIC WORDS!
Our brain's unique cells called NEURONS disclose the IDEA of the word ATTACH within the brain




No comments:

Post a Comment