My Beloved is ONE alone; Everywhere my eyes seem Him only. In search of love, I came to this world, but after seeing the world I wept, for I felt coldness on all sides, and I cried out in despair, "Must I too Become cold?". And with tears, tears, tears, I nurtured that plant with tenderness which I had almost lost within my heart. Putting reason in the churn of love, I churned and churned. Then I took the butter for myself.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

MY OWN BRAIN - THE WORD ONE

MY MEANING OF WORDS WILL NOT BE YOUR MEANING OF SIMPLE WORDS

This picture OF MY OWN BRAIN
is the only way I can describe MY adult MEANING OF THE WORD ONE

This requires a VISUAL definition

I cannot attach words to this and trust me I have tried
this also what the word ONE meant to me BEFORE kindergarten


A VISUAL HAS MEANING TO ME



MY ACTIVITY IS TO LITERALLY TOUCH MY HEAD WITH MY right index FINGER TO CHANGE THESE ACTIVITIES AUTOMATICALLY. I learned as a little girl THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS COMPLETELY.

MY REMEMBRANCE is an actual physical movement of my arm to my own head and I use my index finger to actually touch my head. I do this automatically when I see LETTERS and NUMBERS. I was maybe in Kindergarten when I started to do this on a daily basis. I then thought EVERY ONE touched their heads to go from NUMBERS 123's TO abc's because they both used the WORD ONE. This was prior to reading and writing in my own life. I was so, so little. I KNEW the English word ONE meant different things, and you touched your head when one was used in reading and one was used in arithmetic.

When I realized that I was the only one that HAD TO TOUCH MY HEAD to know the difference between the activities of reading and doing arithmetic, I FELT SHAME THAT I HAD TO DO IT so I could get a good grade. It seemed to help and I didn't understand WHY.

The English word THAT CAN BE WRITTEN OR SPOKEN:
ONE
is a word used both in WRITING and in MATHEMATICS.

As a little girl perhaps in Kindergarten I KNEW that I HAD TO SEPARATE THE MEANING of the word ONE that was so easy for me to speak into another MEANING when the teach started talking about numbers. This was my initial point that I can recall from my own memories of a CHOSEN MENTAL ACTIVITY THAT WAS WORK!!!!
  • SPEAKING
  • ABC'S
  • 123's

No comments:

Post a Comment