My Beloved is ONE alone; Everywhere my eyes seem Him only. In search of love, I came to this world, but after seeing the world I wept, for I felt coldness on all sides, and I cried out in despair, "Must I too Become cold?". And with tears, tears, tears, I nurtured that plant with tenderness which I had almost lost within my heart. Putting reason in the churn of love, I churned and churned. Then I took the butter for myself.

Monday, December 13, 2010

MY PRESCHOOL TEACHERS born in the 1800's that taught me my ABC's and 123's BEFORE kindergarten experiences - BOTH understanding I would be CONFUSED

MY OWN PRE-SCHOOL AGE TEACHERS METHODS OF TEACHING SMALL CHILDREN ARE NOT THE USUAL METHODS THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN SINCE REACHING ADULTHOOD.

Time outside of Time - Crucial idea in understanding this TEACHING METHOD FOR PRESCHOOL AGE CHILDREN BY ADULTS

I experienced TIMES SET ASIDE AS DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL PLAY by both.

Time outside of Time



My Great Grandfather (born 1874) would have a time he called 'LEARNING ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL so you will be ready to understand them darn numbers'


IN THE SAME MANNER as my Grandmother (born 1897) would have a special time when she would "show me the meaning of letters of the ABC's that I would SOMEDAY learn so that I could WRITE those letters. There was NO MEMORIZATION OF THE ABC's only the SYMBOL OF A SPECIAL DICTIONARY that she would take put on the table to explain that this was what those ABC's were used for."



2 PRE-SCHOOL TEACHERS born in the 1800's that taught me my ABC's and 123's BEFORE kindergarten experiences - BOTH understanding I would be CONFUSED

1. PRESCHOOL TEACHERS

A. ADULT HUMANS

1. TECHNICAL TERMS

One of the MOST DIFFICULT TASKS as an adult was separating SPECIFIC ADULTS IN MY ENVIRONMENT AT THE AGE OF PRESCHOOL into writing the TECHNICAL TERM that arrives with college age definitions.
  • mother
  • father
  • grandmother
  • grandfather
  • great grand father
  • sunday school teacher
  • friends of parents


















ne

No comments:

Post a Comment