My Beloved is ONE alone; Everywhere my eyes seem Him only. In search of love, I came to this world, but after seeing the world I wept, for I felt coldness on all sides, and I cried out in despair, "Must I too Become cold?". And with tears, tears, tears, I nurtured that plant with tenderness which I had almost lost within my heart. Putting reason in the churn of love, I churned and churned. Then I took the butter for myself.

Monday, December 13, 2010

My first teacher on the word STRESS was a great grandfather born in 1875 - his TEACHINGS through story telling is WHY I'm not DEAD from STRESS

SANTA CLAUS - Just 'another old guy' whose job it is 'to help those poor parents' trying to make money for eveyone to have a place to live and something to eat, they don't have to spend that darn money on presents that they don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment