My Beloved is ONE alone; Everywhere my eyes seem Him only. In search of love, I came to this world, but after seeing the world I wept, for I felt coldness on all sides, and I cried out in despair, "Must I too Become cold?". And with tears, tears, tears, I nurtured that plant with tenderness which I had almost lost within my heart. Putting reason in the churn of love, I churned and churned. Then I took the butter for myself.

Monday, December 13, 2010

CONCEPT: THUMB AS YOUR THINKING FINGER

THUMB AS YOUR THINKING FINGER

My personal memories from a time period of pre-school with a man born in 1875 requires AN ADULT VOCABULARY to actually describe. THUMB AS YOUR OWN THINKING FINGER is the only words I can find to describe this CONCEPT.

I have found out the manner that other adults use the word THINKING will not be mine when "I'm thinking". Little wonder the word COGNITIVE was invented!

I called MY OWN THUMB as what made me different from all kinds of animals that I was learning about in my preschool experiences that began with a special teddy bear as SOMETHING DIFFERENT. As such a little girl I connected MY OWN THUMB to thinking about so many animals as I SUCKED MY THUMB. My THINKING WAS FUN but then I realized that my THUMB was bad. CONFUSION is all I can recall. I understand the PACIFYING EFFECTS OF A MANUFACTURED PACIFIER.

However, in my own personalized history of my own childhood my thumb was seen by me as having an ADULT USE to help me when I got MAD. Only as an adult the words CONCRETE COGNITION entered my own vocabulary to wrap words around this confusion as a small child.

However, if I used this THINKING FINGER PRESSED AGAINST MY INDEX FINGER, I did realize it WORKED to stop me from actually making a fist and hitting my younger brothers when they mad me mad. I HAD TO TAKE TIME to think about a TIGER and how that TIGER could eat me. Sounds so stupid to say as an adult. This TECHNIQUE FOR ANGER that my great grandfather taught me WORKED.

This has left me with a KNOWING that is beyond words that humanity is so SPECIAL. When I encountered the quote by ALBERT EINSTEIN in about 1982




No comments:

Post a Comment